- The name of Society is Society of Iranian/Canadian Professionals of British Columbia
- The purpose of Society is: To provide the highest level of service and commitment to achieve greater alignment and integration of the Society’s professional membership with the Canadian socio-economic structure.
- In the event of winding up or dissolution of the society its funds and assets remaining after the satisfaction of its debts and liabilities shall be given or transferred to an organization with similar purpose pursuant to section 149(1)(f) or (1) of the Income Tax Act (CDN)
- Notwithstanding clause 2 of the Constitution, all purposes shall be organized and operated exclusively on a non profit basis.
- No Director or Officer shall be remunerated for being or acting as a Director or Officer, but a Director or Officer may be reimbursed for all expenses necessarily and reasonably incurred by him/her while engaged in the affairs of the society.
- No part of the income of the Society shall be payable or otherwise available for the personal benefit of any proprietor, member, director, officer or shareholder.
- Paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of the Constitution are unalterable in accordance with the Society Act.