The non-profit association of the Society of Iranian Canadian Professionals of British Columbia, SICAP, is a solid foundation by motivated and high calibre professionals in a variety of business sectors and educational disciplines. The organization promotes collaboration and networking among members and provides opportunity for talented professionals to lead and contribute to the regional development of BC.
We will achieve this through the following objectives:
- To support opportunities where members can enhance their knowledge and skills set to better serve their communities.
- To promote networking through fellowship and professional collaboration among members and associates;
- To assist professional new comers in their quest for effective settlement in their new home, Canada;
- To foster a continuous learning environment to update and elevate the technical and managerial skills of members;
- To establish mutual relationship with governmental agencies as well as with other professional groups including cross-cultural organizations;
- To support business ideas and facilitating business affairs among members.
The Society, its committees, individual members and associates will at all times strive to provide the highest level of service and commitment to achieve greater alignment and integration of the Society’s professional membership with the Canadian socio-economic structure.
Dear SICAP members and friends:
We are honoured to be elected as the board members and the president. We are very grateful that through SICAP, we have met so many wonderful people that many of them have gradually become some of our best friends.
Of course, this has been only one of many great benefits that we have received through out the year due to SICAP activities. Those who have been active member of SICAP for last year confirm that personal and professional growths in many ways are also some of other important residual dividends for any long term member of SICAP.
This was our prime motivation in stepping forward and accepting this challenge to lead SICAP as it has begun a new phase of its life since last year.
We would have like to reach out to all of you and ask for your cooperation to rebuild it stronger than ever before and turn it to a jumping board in British Columbia for many young Iranian-Canadian Professionals to achieve more and more glories for Iranian communities in Canada. We would like to thank dedicated members of committees who decided to continue working and strengthening the SICAP achievement .
With the help of board members and volunteers SICAP to achieve the following goals:
Strengthening and promoting networking among all Iranian-Canadian professionals.
Encouraging collaboration of other Iranian organization with SICAP.
Promoting volunteerism and team work for SICAP members and encouraging members input and feedback.
Establishing a systematic way of improving SICAP organization to gain highe
Once again we would like to ask SICAP members and friends to come and help us to achieve our goals and contribute to a stronger Iranian-Canadian community in British Columbia.